Friday, April 26, 2024

πŸ’₯ What do I want at this point in time?

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

As we see things get worse and worse in people and in the world and especially in churches today, what is there to cling to?  What do I want?

I can't think of any thing that I desire on this present earth.  God has freely given me all things to enjoy.  But there is nothing here that I desire.

Paul said:  

1 Timothy 6:8  And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

At 86, God has placed me in a wonderful position where I get to live with another person who has the same type faith that I know.  That is really a blessing.

As I see the evil of this world and even of church groups, I am not discouraged for I know Jesus will come and take us to the new heaven and new earth.

I try to keep my heart and spirit through God so I can encourage others who have faith in God for there are times we all, even people of faith, need encouragement.

So I choose to reread the Bible and speak to the church encouraging them not to give up.  Jesus will send HIS angels and take us off this earth to the new heaven and new earth which God prepared for us.

The apostle John saw that new heaven and new earth wherein dwelleth "only" righteousness!  For Paul tells us in the Bible this world will get worse and worse.  You won't have righteousness here.  We look for righteousness in the new heaven and new earth.

2 Peter 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21  (The new heaven and new earth)

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

And we must not allow our faith to be swept away by treacherous church people who fall away and begin to hope in this worldThey bring damnation on themselves and when we see this we must not be discouraged and pulled away into their damnation, for suicide is so foolish!  

Just keep praying, reading the Bible, and putting your hope in God.  

That will not fail you!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯