Friday, April 5, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Psalm 51  (A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Also David put Bathshea's husband, Uriah, into the front of the battle where he would be killed. God killed the baby David fathered with Bathsheba when Uriah her husband was still alive. And God placed other penalties upon David, pronounced by Nathan the prophet.)

David says to God:

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to THY lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of THY tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4 Against THEE, THEE only, have I sinned, and done this evil in THY sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6 Behold, THOU desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part THOU shalt make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9 Hide THY face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11 Cast me not away from THY presence; and take not THY holy spirit from me.

12 Restore unto me the joy of THY salvation; and uphold me with THY free spirit.

I have often praying verses 10 and 12 over myself and usually instantly I feel God has done this for me.  By our works, we cannot be justified.  But those who understand we are saved by HIS works and cleansed by God, we know what it is to walk in His grace and be cleansed by God.

Ezekiel 36  (God speaks of what the NT church will be.)

23 And I will sanctify MY great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

Thus Paul said we are HIS workmanship.  It is God WHO chose to save us by HIS own Son.

Revelation 1:5-6  And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and HIS Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.




πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Psalm 150:6 Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. PRAISE YE THE LORD.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Proverbs 3: 5-6  Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Proverbs 4:27-28  Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again , and tomorrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Once I was very upset and hurt over something, and was pouring my heart out to God about the matter. After a while I realized a certain verse of the hymn “His Eye is on the Sparrow”, was going through my mind. It was this verse:
 
Whenever I am tempted,
Whenever clouds arise,
When songs give place to sighing,
When hope within me dies,
I draw the closer to Him,
From care He sets me free.
His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He cares for me.
 
That must have been what I needed. After that I was fine. The bad feelings left and the issue never troubled me again. I have always been amazed at how quickly and thoroughly God restored me.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
1 Thessalonians 5:21  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯