Saturday, April 27, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily.

 
 (Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney
 
Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

(scornful:  those who look down on other people and make fun of them, thinking themselves to be better than others)

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in HIS law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water (of the Word of God), that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

(A tree that drinks by the rivers of water will not be blown away by every puff of wind that comes his way.  That tree will not be shaken.  That tree will stay the course because he has deep roots that are hard to remove because he is continually nourished by the water of the Word of God.)

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

(The ungodly will not be able to stand among the righteous.)

6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Lk 11:5 And HE said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him? 7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. 8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Importunity: - a plea that is so persistent or demanding that it becomes annoying
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern 
 
ESTHER 4:14

14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
 Ephesians 3

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Psalm 139:7 Whither shall I go from Thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from Thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall Thy hand lead me, and Thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from Thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to Thee.

It is a great comfort to consider that God always knows all that pertains to us, no matter what the situation. Nothing that affects us is hidden from God.

We have the following promise from God:

Hebrews 13:5 ... for HE hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
  πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
 Prov. 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers
 
Philippians 4:11-13 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner

Living for Jesus a life that is true,
Striving to please Him in all that I do;
Yielding allegiance, glad-hearted and free,
This is the pathway of blessing for me.
 
 O Jesus, Lord and Savior,
I give myself to Thee,
For Thou, in Thy atonement
Didst give Thyself for me;
I own no other Master,
My heart shall be Thy throne,
My life I give, henceforth to live,
O Christ, for Thee alone.
 
2  Living for Jesus who died in my place,
Bearing on Calv’ry my sin and disgrace;
Such love constrains me to answer His call,
Follow His leading and give Him my all.
 
Living for Jesus wherever I am,
Doing each duty in His holy name;
Willing to suffer affliction and loss,
Deeming each trial a part of my cross.
 
4  Living for Jesus through earth’s little while,
My dearest treasure, the light of His smile;
Seeking the lost ones He died to redeem,
Bringing the weary to find rest in Him.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
 
πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Psalm 62 
 
5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. (The Word) 
 
6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 
 
7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
 
8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯