Thursday, April 11, 2024

πŸ’₯ God has seen that I have all good.

 Comments by Joan Boney:

In the 1980's, I was on radio from coast to coast.  I had many friends in the churches and among the ministers.  In my radio cities, I was often invited to speak to church groups. 

Though the expenses for radio broadcasts and travel were great, the offerings were also great.

Then in approximately 1982, God spoke these words to me:  The time is come that judgment just begin at the house of God.

And a few days later, God began opening my eyes to sins being committed by several big-time radio and television ministers.

When I could not get those messages to those ministers, God showed me to warn those ministers by giving these messages on my own radio broadcasts. The hate mail poured in from the people who followed those ministers.  Radio stations began putting me off the air or trying to keep me from speaking the messages concerning the corruption in the ministries.

In Seattle, the radio station manager was waiting for me outside the door of the room where I was having a meeting.  He said to me, "Joan ... you have many good messages.  Just speak those messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We may have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit arose in me to say:  "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

Contributions diminished greatly.  People left me.  My own staff quit.  And my best friend at that time came to me and said, "Joan ... is there any way you could be wrong?"  I replied:  "No."

God gave me this dream:  "It was dark outside.  I was speaking to a very small group of people who were seated on one section of bleachers on the 50 yard line at a high school football stadium." 

(Showing smallness in numbers...darkness, the end times...but center of real subject)

Though it has become very dark outside and we have only 7 people who give money to this ministry now, though over a million downloads of our blog and 98,150 downloads of our podcasts since we began broadcasting in February, 2020, "I lack nothing and the ministry lacks nothing and we are able to do all that God has told me to do."  (None of those people on internet, blog nor Podcasts, have sent any offerings at all to this ministry although I'm sure they have benefitted.)

I'm very grateful that God gave me messages to speak which kept from from personal greatness.  I thank God continually for doing this thing.  And I'm grateful to God for the message HE gave me at the beginning years of 1975 to "get out of debt and stay out of debt," because if I had debt I believe it would have corrupted the ministry and would have kept me from messages that didn't please the audience.

While many other ministers covet big numbers at their meetings, I do not.  I pray for those people who are really of God to come to my meetings.  I even pray for God to keep those people from giving "offerings" when they are not from Him.

Genesis 14  And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, 23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

When I saw this many years ago, I prayed to God:  "I want to be like Abraham.  I don't want anything other than that which God gives me!  I don't want my "wealth" to come from humans."

And God has seen that I have no lack!

I don't want riches of this world.  I don't want big houses that have to be cared for.  That is a terrible burden.  Big church building are also a burden.

My desire was for one room with all my things in that one room and God saw that is what I now have.  No burdens of this world.  At 86, I have exactly what I wanted, even better than I could have hoped for because God arranged me to live in the home of another person of real faith.  And I have a bedroom with all my things around me and no pressure of property ownership!  I don't covet big houses for I had that once and I know the burden.  

I don't want church people who can't learn and only have an image of being godly.

I don't want offerings from those church people.

I don't even want greatness in the sight of church people.

I want freedom to speak that which I believe to be of God and I have that on blog, books on Amazon, and Podcasts.  No censorship of humans!  Just what I believe comes to me by the Holy Spirit.

God has well cared for me and provided abundantly above all I could ask or think.  (Ephesians 3:20)

I pity owners of big houses.

I pity pastors and ministers who covet big followings of people.  Always wanting more!  That is a worldly trap.  You can never win enough superbowls on this earth.  There is always another one!

HIS praise endureth forever.  Psalm 111:10

If we can speak one word to one person and that word has the power of God for his life, that is to be desired, and that comes by speaking as the Holy Spirit leads us to speak.

John 5:30  Jesus says: I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯