Saturday, April 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.
 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

2 Thessalonians 3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the
patient waiting for Christ.
 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Today I was thinking about how I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a colonoscopy which was normal. For some reason my GI doctor wanted me to have a test called an upper GI to look at the top of the intestinal tract with a scope. I was working in California and thought it silly to fly home to have another test just to please the doctor. I resisted for a couple of months then the office nurse practitioner started calling me. It seems like 6-7 calls in all. I agreed to the test when I came home for Christmas just because I wanted them to leave me alone. I remember thinking that I need to change doctors because these people are nuts! I had the upper GI test December 2018, and went back to California to complete my work contract. In March I got a call from my GI doctor and my general practitioner. They said there were abnormal cells from the biopsy taken at the time of the upper GI. The GI doctor said over and over that my bowel tissue looked perfectly normal. It was just chance that he chose that spot to do the biopsy! The pathologist at the local hospital did not know what it was, it was then sent to Pittsburgh, who then sent it to Cleveland then to Mayo Clinic. Mayo diagnosed me with non-Hodgkins lymphoma. I did not believe it. I said impossible. I have no symptoms. They wanted to know if I was tired. I was working 12 hour shifts and rotating from days to nights in the same week at 65 years old ..... of course I was tired!
 
I made arrangements to meet my husband in Dallas, Texas, for a second opinion. There it was verified by MRI that the diagnosis was indeed correct. The official diagnosis was in April, 2019. 

I can see now that I would not have had a diagnosis until much later and started treatment much later if the GI doctor's office had not persistently called me while I was in California. I thank God that the office would not leave me alone!
 
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
I bought a new iPad a few days ago and my husband and I have been working on a problem with one of my mail box accounts which wasn’t even recognized by the new iPad so it couldn’t be transferred to it. We couldn’t figure out what was wrong. 
 
We were working on it again this morning and not making any progress. We couldn’t see what the problem was. I can follow very simple instructions but really know next to nothing about these devices when there is a problem. My husband knows more than I do but computers are not an area of expertise for him. 
 
He suggested calling Apple support but talking to other people about computer problems is always a last resort for me. 
 
So while we were trying to figure out what to do, I had been silently praying asking God to please show us how to resolve this problem. 
 
After a while Edward went upstairs so I just continued sitting there praying and seeing if I could find any way to resolve this problem. 
 
When all of a sudden I saw something that got my interest, so I did that. Then I saw something else, then something else. It was like following breadcrumbs. 
 
I was still following these breadcrumbs when he came back downstairs. I told him I thought I was on the right track and I was and my mailbox appeared and filled up with my emails and the problem was solved!
 
I was so happy and relieved. I told my husband that it wasn’t me who had figured this out but GOD Who had done this. And that I had been praying when we were trying to get this to work, asking GOD to please show us how to fix this problem. I told him I wanted him to understand that it wasn’t me who had fixed the problem, but GOD had done this.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Jonah 2: 8-9  They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Corinthians 10:3-6
 
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
 
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
 
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯