Sunday, April 14, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Iran attacks Jerusalem, and other cities in Israel.

I believe I heard newsman say Jerusalem has never before been attacked because Muslims live there and also they have a Muslim temple in Jerusalem and the attacker is afraid of destroying Muslims with the Jews.

This is very significant, for Jesus spoke of Jerusalem and gave instructions concerning Jerusalem.

Luke 21  Jesus said:

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik

In the 1980’s there was a movement at Shell Oil where more women were being hired, especially for management positions. In my group, two of the women demanded promotions and got them. One of those women came to me and said that I should go to our manager and do the same, but God reminded me of Luke 3:14 and I did not ask for a raise or promotion. Several years later, during cutbacks, this woman was let go. The reason they gave her was that she was at a higher level now and the competition was greater at that level. I was so grateful that God had kept me safe. 
 
Luke 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of Him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 
 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Ephesians 3:20,21
 
20 Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
 
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.
 
Amen 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
I usually get an eye exam yearly. For 2 years in a row, I needed glasses. During the exam the staff rushed me to say the next lens was "better" or "worse". I asked them to slow down because my eyes could not adjust that quickly. They did slow down for a while but resumed the speed quickly. The result was glasses that just did not work. The first year, I got the glasses replaced. The second year I just "put up" with them. When it was time for my next exam, I asked God to help me. He impressed me to choose the stronger lens each time. I did that and now have the best glasses ever!
 
John 16:23  And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give it you.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
I Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
 
There have been times I have heard people say that they have "faith" something will happen, based on their own desires or based on what someone else has said. Sometimes I'll hear people say they have "faith" in their doctor or in some other person. 
 
When faith is not based on what God has said about the matter, there is no power. 
 
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 
 
I once worked at the same company with a man whose son was seriously injured in a boating accident. The boy was in coma and medical people said there was nothing they could do to help the boy. But his dad, the man I once worked with, said he had "faith" that his son would recover, although he never shared anything from God that indicated this. After several weeks, the boy died, never regaining consciousness.

(JB ... I've heard people base their "faith" on that which they want to have happen and I know they have no idea what real faith is.)  
 
When our faith is based on what God has told us about a matter, there is power, the power of God, Who is all powerful.  The word we receive from God will come to pass. We can assuredly believe and trust in that.

 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Matthew 5:13-16

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers
 
Micah 7:18   Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retaineth not his anger forever, because he delighteth in mercy.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Proverbs 24:28,29

Be not a witness against thy neighbor without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.
Say not, I will do so to him as he hath done to me: I will render to the man according to his work.

Be not a witness against thy neighbor without cause - is there a reason others need to know what I’m saying against this person?
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Hebrews 4:14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
 
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯