Friday, April 19, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Matthew 27:54  Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
John 16:33   These things I have spoken unto you, that in ME ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Hebrews 4:14-16
 
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
 
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
 
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
 
profession - to affirm belief in

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
This morning I realized I was rushing through reviewing some scriptures that I believe the Holy Spirit has given me recently to help me. When I realized this, I was very aware that there is no profit unless I handle these scriptures properly, doing them, letting them become a part of me.
 
So I stopped what I was doing and wrote out each scripture on paper, feeling this would help me really focus on them and believe them and conform my life to them. 
 
While doing this, I was reminded of what we're told in James 1 ... 
 
James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 
 
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 
 
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
 
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
 
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
 
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers

John 12: 25-26  He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it until life eternal. If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will my Father honour. 
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯