Monday, April 1, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
1 Peter 1:3-5

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
 
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
 
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalms 52:8   But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Hebrews 7:24 But this man (Jesus), because HE continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. 
  
25 Wherefore HE is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by HIM (the Word), seeing HE ever liveth to make intercession for them.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 37:1-3 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
John 10:27-30  My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 Amazing Grace

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

‘‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
‘Tis grace that brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord hath promised good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we first begun.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Psalm 103
15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
 
16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
 
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
 
18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯