Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Podcast: Podcast: 42 Years ago, in 1982, God said to me ... "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

 

 
 
I didn't know what that meant.  But very soon God was going to show me.  And it saved me from their greatness and hopefully saved me to go on to eternal life if I can keep the faith to the end.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

January 10, 1980  ... 

(Comments by Joan Boney)   I was asleep in the night.  A very loud trumpet-like voice said three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"  

I jumped out of bed and wrote "KWJS" on a notepad beside my bed.  I felt it must be call letters to either radio or TV.  It was radio.  I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I'm a writer, not a speaker.  I wouldn't know how to do that."  Immediately the Holy Spirit said to me, "Call the radio station manager."  So I called the radio station manager at KWJS.  I said, "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"  He told me to make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to him and if I fit their broadcasting, he would send me a contract.  So I made a tape immediately and sent it that same day to the station manager.

A woman in Fort Worth, Texas, had been praying for KWJS to put on radio at noon-time a real person of faith.  She turned on the radio at the 12:00 noontime hour one day and a woman began speaking. She cried out, "Oh no, God.  NOT A WOMAN!   She jumped up and was going across the room to where  her radio was sitting to turn off the broadcast.  But before she could get to the radio, she became interested in what I was saying.

God had taught me very strongly about faith and taking thoughts captive and following God by HIS Holy Spirit and that is what I began speaking on radio and church people instantly tuned-in to the broadcasts.  

The radio spread to several stations from NYC area (Hartford) to Seattle, just as the angel of God had said to me that night in January 10, 1980:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS "

Then in 1982, God began showing me sins in ministries of several big-time radio & TV ministers in USA and when I couldn't get these warnings to those ministers, God showed me to give the message on my own radio broadcasts, naming the minister by name.

Here is what happened then:

I Peter 4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯