Wednesday, April 17, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Judas betrayed Jesus by showing him to those who wanted to kill him by giving HIM a kiss.  Then they took Jesus to the judgment where they would crucify Jesus.

Peter took a sword and struck a servant of the high priest's and smote off his ear.

(John 18:10  Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.)

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Jesus was willing to give up HIS own life that the scripture would be fulfilled, and so should we be willing to lay down our lives for the scriptures.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
Psalms 37 
 
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.  

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
 
4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  
 
5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Hebrews 10:35, 36
 
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
 
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. 
 
confidence - full trust

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 17:4 Concerning the works of men, by the word of THY lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer. 
 
God knows the way ahead of us and also the hearts and intentions of those who come across our path. And HE is able to keep us from being destroyed as we follow what HE tells us. 
 
About 10 years ago my niece called to tell me that my mom had been taken to the hospital and was in serious condition. My parents lived in another state, several hours from where I live. My immediately thought was that I probably should go there.
 
But when I stopped and turned to God, I heard that everything my parents needed was already provided, and that for me to go there would be like stepping into an ant hill of fire ants.  I tried the spirit bringing this thought and believed I was being led and warned by the Holy Spirit to stay home and to not go there.  This is what I did. 
 
My mom recovered and returned home within a couple weeks. After being released from the hospital, she told me on the telephone how well cared for she had been at the hospital. Just as the Holy Spirit told me, everything my parents needed was provided. There was no need for me to have gone there. 
 
Mom also told that many people had come to see her at the hospital. As she told of the people who had come, some live very ungodly lives and some have shown hostility toward me in the past. It was easy to see that I would have been stung, as by fire ants, by what was said and done by those who were there. It was not safe for me to go there at that time.  
 
We are kept by the word God gives to us. 
 
Since that time, both of my parents have died, and God showed me that they both were born again before they died. I've also been shown in dreams that some of those who would have "stung" me at the time my mom was in the hospital will at some point be born again.  I rejoice in these things.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
I receive my prescription medications through the mail sent by our insurance company and I keep them in the same place here at home so I can easily find and take them.
 
Yesterday I couldn’t find two bottles of medicines which were supposed to have been mailed to me in February. Did they not come and I didn’t notice? Did they come and I somehow misplaced them? I misplace items quite a bit now and it seems like everyday I am looking for things, not remembering where I put them. But I try to be very careful where I put prescription medications. 
 
I started becoming frightened at the thought of not being able to find and account for three months supply of two prescription medications. Plus I was going to need to take them when I ran out of my present supply but, where are they?
 
So I simply stood there and asked God to please help me to find them. 
 
Immediately I had the thought to look in a particular cabinet in the kitchen. I did this and there were my two bottles of pills!
 
I was so relieved and thankful for God’s help in this matter.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Matthew 22:36-40  Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 I used to buy a can of lard, mostly for coating the pan I would make cake, bread, things like that in.  But it wouldn’t get used up very fast and a lot of times would go bad.  So I started trying other things like margarine, but that didn’t work well, the baked good would stick to the pan.
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 4
 
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
 


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯