Monday, April 15, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Sandra Chupik

Luke 11

2 And HE said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name. THY kingdom come. THY will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3 Give us day by day our daily bread.

4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Since my diagnosis with cancer, God has sustained me with Psalm 91 during many trials. During prayer, various verses have stood out to me. It has been a rock for me. I was reluctant to ask Him to heal me because I did not know His will. I prayed for His will to be done. In December, 2023, I heard, " I will heal you". I asked the spirit, Do you confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?" I heard, 'Yes." In the last 2 weeks I have been hearing about healing more often and I have been thinking about verse 16...With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 
 
I rejoice when hearing Pam's story and the alternative treatment plan with God's intervention. I know that the God who raises the dead and speaks the world into existence can do ALL things! 
 
Here is my story. There was no recommended treatment plan for my type of cancer. It was all in the research and trial stages. The cancer is a non-Hodgkins lymphoma in my blood. It cannot be removed by surgery. My oncologist, knowing that I am a registered nurse and the absence of an accepted treatment, said I could choose my own treatment. She said, "whatever you want." I prayed for wisdom and read all of the published studies in the US and Europe, asking God to lead me. My husband and I discussed options....which varied from bone marrow transplant, ... to radiation .... removing my blood storing it and re-transfusing it later .... to week long hospitalizations and severe debilitating chemo .... there were several cases of death from the treatment. It took us a couple of months for God to settle us. I depended heavily on my husband's opinion in this because he read all of the articles and saw things differently than I did. We decided on the treatment plan that gave us PEACE and fit into our current life. We chose one of the least harsh treatments that did not include a hospital stay. This one had a average life expectancy of 3-5 years. 
 
The treatment included chemo infusions 2 days in a row every 4 weeks for 9 months followed by maintenance chemo infusions once per month for 3 years. During the 2 days in a row treatment, we spent the night in Pittsburgh at a cancer patient residence house. After 6 hours of chemo, we went out to dinner and walked through the city. It was like a vacation. I never had any side effects from the chemo. No nausea, hair loss....I felt fine during the chemo. The treatment facility was like a spa with a heated and massage chair, TV and staff waiting on us continuously. They brought us snacks and meals. We could walk outside to a roof top garden in the city. It was very nice. 
 
Toward the end of the maintenance chemo, my immunity suffered. I was suffering with repeated pneumonia and sores in my mouth. I had to numb my mouth in order to eat. I was taking antibiotics for close to a year. I asked God to help me as the doctors I had were not helping. God led me to an immunologist by following the "bread crumbs" as Barbara described.
 
I will never forget my meeting with the immunologist. I said that my labs are "just a little below normal but they are low enough to keep me sick all the time." He immediately jumped up and left the room. He called the head nurse at the infusion center who "can work miracles with insurance", (according to him.) I was getting treatment 2 days later that was covered by insurance. 
 
My oncologist said that she was surprised that the antibody treatment is being covered by insurance because my antibodies were "not that low." She never offered antibody treatment but held one of my chemo treatments because I was so sick.
 
I have not had an infection since December 2023. My oncologist does not want to see me for a year!
 
For 2 days I have been hearing, "You are healed." 
 
Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Ecclesiastes 12:23  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep HIS commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
This morning my husband began eating his breakfast when he suddenly started to have pains in his stomach area accompanied by nausea, dizziness, and breaking out in a sweat. 
 
Of course, it frightened me and I wondered if I should call 911. I even wondered if he was going to die. I thought back to last summer when I had to call the EMT’s three or four times because of some serious health issues he had. 
 
I may have prayed. I can’t remember but one thing I was reminded of, when I was having these ‘death thoughts’ was the dream God gave me a while back where Edward was driving again. He hasn’t started driving yet and I know he can’t drive if he is dead, so this dream really did comfort me. 
 
On the blog Pam shared the following concerning faith…
 
When our faith is based on what God has told us about a matter, there is power, the power of God, Who is all powerful. The word we receive from God will come to pass. We can assuredly believe and trust in that. 
 
One way God speaks to us is through dreams. It was reassuring to be reminded of this dream and I am very grateful to God for giving me this dream. 
 
(After a long nap husband is feeling good again)

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers
 
Psalm 90:1-2  Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
One time when I was playing my keyboard I kept hearing a tapping noise every once in a while. There was something I thought it might be but moving things to counter that didn’t help. Finally, I prayed, asking God for help. I started playing again and this time when I heard the noise I could pinpoint it coming from an area to the left. I looked more closely and saw that the keyboard wasn’t sitting evenly on the left. It could bob up and down. I wondered how to fix it and then saw that I just needed to adjust the keyboard, pulling it out a little on the left on top of its metal stand.
 
Now the keyboard was sitting firm and there was no more noise. I rejoiced that my prayer was answered so quickly and easily.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Psalm 119:105  Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯