Thursday, April 4, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


Joan Boney

For a few years, I attended a church outside of Dallas named, "Word of Faith."  

The teacher of our Bible class said to me, "Many here talk faith.  But you live faith."

God had taught me to hear that which the Holy Spirit brought to my mind and to follow what HE said to me.

The others were hunting scripture to stand on.  I was not doing that, except one time I did, when I wanted to marry.  I claimed a scripture in Isaiah.  "None shall want her mate."  (It didn't work.)

The key to faith is to turn to God with the situation and if it is the will of God for you, God will give you what you ask.  Or if you need a scripture, God will give you a scripture and when you follow that, it will work.

But it has to be God's will for you.

I John 5

14 And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us: 15 And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

When I owned my small business, one day I was standing looking out the large glass windows.  I saw the man I was dating, at that time, drive up and park and start toward my shop.  I heard this word from the Holy Spirit:  "You can have all the money you want but you're not going to have this."

(I thought God was saying you're not going to marry Bob.  But God was saying, "You're not going to marry."  I finally accepted that. And it has been fine once I accepted it.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

2 Samuel 22:4  I will call on the Lord, WHO is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
James 1

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Isaiah 46:9-10  ... I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like ME,
 
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all MY pleasure:

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Over the last year or so my husband has had a number of procedures and surgeries on his eyes. During this period of time he stopped driving because of these procedures and his decreased vision. 
 
He just went for a post-op eye exam this morning, after his last laser procedure, and his doctor seems satisfied with how it turned out. 
 
After we returned home, we were talking about the possibility of him driving again. Of course, we both want him to be able to do this, and we talked about him doing a few short drives, just to find out how his vision is doing. 
 
Then I was reminded of something important … a while back I had a dream where my husband was driving. This is what God says about the future and that is all that matters. 
 
I then told him that God had given me a dream where he was driving so that is what is going to happen!
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Psalm 18:30-32  As for God, His way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him. For who is God save the Lord? Or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Isaiah 54:10   For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Proverbs 4:7  Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting get understanding.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯