Tuesday, April 16, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Matthew 26:41  Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
Proverbs 15
 
31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
 
32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding. 
 
33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Revelation 2:7  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 3:12   Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Jonah 2:8   They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

lying- untrue, false, misleading
vanities- futile, worthless, idle, empty, vain

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
I recently purchased a new shower head, one which was said to be very easy to install.  I tried to install it Sunday afternoon, but was unable to remove the old shower head so the new one could be installed.  I tried using pliers, but could not move the fitting.  

I began talking with God about this and asked if I should hire a plumber to take care of this or if there was another way to deal with it.   While praying, I recalled seeing a picture of an adjustable wrench on the instructions sheet for how to install the new shower head.  When I read the instruction sheet again, it said to use this wrench to remove the old shower head.  
 
But, I didn't recall having an adjustable wrench, so I checked a couple of web sites to buy one.  As I was looking online for a wrench to buy, I kept having the thought to go to the garage and check in a cabinet for an adjustable wrench.  When I did this, there was one of these wrenches!  I have no recollection of buying this tool.  

This afternoon I used the adjustable wrench and was able to remove the old shower head without much effort.  It was the right tool for this job.  And the new shower head was easy to install. 
 
James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Ecclesiastes 7:5-6 
 
5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
 
6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Isaiah 25:1  O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 Isaiah 49:13-17

13  Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted.
14  But Zion said, the Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15  Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?  yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16  Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; thy walls are continually before Me.
17  Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Isaiah 26: 3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee.

4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯