Friday, April 12, 2024

Podcast: Paul says: My God will supply all your need. Philippians 4:19

 

 
 
God began showing me and telling me in early 2018 that I could no longer continue to live alone as I had been doing.  (I was then 80.)

After falling and breaking my left hip and wrist, and knowing I could no longer live alone, it was put into my heart, I believe by God, to move to Colorado and live in the home of a church woman who had demonstrated to me that she had faith in God and turned to God with her problems.

She would take in my cat also to share her house with 2 big dogs and her 2 cats!  She flew to Lubbock, Texas, and finally managed to trap my cat and drive my old car and take them back to Colorado Springs in January 2019.  

When I was released from hospital on February 24, 2019, she flew again to Texas and helped me get to her home in Colorado Springs by plane.  (I could not walk and was 8l.)

The house in Texas was up for sale but had not yet sold.

Pam does all technical work needed for the ministry in publishing blog and books.  In February 2020, God showed me, by dream, to begin Podcasts.

(The house in Texas sold in June, 2020.  I have no debt and now had almost $300,000 cash, which I put into the bank in Colorado.)

September, 2022:  3 1/2 years after I moved here, Pam was diagnosed with deadly bladder cancer.  The doctor said she would be dead in a year or two unless she took chemotherapy and they surgically removed her bladder. 

I was certain God would not move me here and then permit Pam to be killed.

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with WHOM is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

I began reasoning with God:  This cancer is unlawful.  Pam is 67.  The Bible says with YOU there is "no variableness, neither shadow of turning." 

God gave me an open vision.  I saw 3 big blobs and all of a sudden with a loud swishing sound the blobs fell in on each other and disappeared.  (I suspected this was the cancer.)

Removal of bladder would require use of a catheter for the remainder of Pam's life, a very dismal prospect.  It would also require surgical time in Denver (we live 50 miles from Denver.).  I can't drive and after a few days in hospital Pam would likely need round the clock nursing at home and I can't prepare my own food nor even feed our 6 animals!)

Lots of needs.

God worked it out where there was no surgery needed.  There was no nursing time needed for Pam.  There was no pain for Pam.  She didn't even get sick from chemotherapy.  No lifetime living with catheters.  No problem in food for me nor animals.  No need for any extra care.  

And by April, 2023, Pam's body was totally cancer free by all medical tests thereafter.

Here is the story of this provision by God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯