Friday, April 12, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth (makes alive); the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

That which Jesus speaks to us today by HIS Holy Spirit is spirit and life.

So much followed after is flesh which profits nothing though it seems to.  Where are when when we die?  I always wonder when they announce some famous person has died. And where will one stand when God evaluates our works.

Serving God and pleasing God is everything to both the godly and the worldly, though the worldly may not know it.  And it is for all eternity(Not just till next season!)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik
 
ISAIAH 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is HIS name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall HE be called.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
2 Timothy 2:15  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not
to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
This morning, I awoke hearing this:
 
He Abides
 
1. I’m rejoicing night and day
As I walk the narrow way
For the hand of God in all my life I see
And the reason of my bliss
Yes, the secret all is this
That the Comforter abides with me
 
Chorus:
He abides, He abides
Hallelujah, He abides with me!
I’m rejoicing night and day
As I walk the narrow way,
For the Comforter abides with me
 
 
2. Once my heart was full of sin
Once I had no peace within
‘Til I heard how Jesus died upon the tree
Then I fell down at His feet
And there came a peace so sweet
Now the Comforter abides with me
 
3. He is with me everywhere
And He knows my every care
I’m as happy as a bird and just as free
For the Spirit has control
Jesus satisfies my soul
Since the Comforter abides with me
 
4. There’s no thirsting for the things
Of the world — they’ve taken wings
Long ago I gave them up, and instantly
All my night was turned to day
All my burdens rolled away
Now the Comforter abides with me

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

This morning I was measuring to order some sound-deadening panels that I can easily move, when needed, but that the cats can't move. As I was doing this I asked God to please show me if I was overlooking anything in what I was planning to do. 
 
I am so aware that I can easily miss something while God knows exactly what is best and is able to get through to me if there is a problem. 
 
Although I wasn't shown a problem with the panels, I was reminded of something that happened 5-1/2 years ago in which there was a problem I didn't see and the Holy Spirit brought it to my attention. 
 
It was very comforting to be reminded of this. 
 
 In 2018 I was led by God to prepare a main-floor bedroom at my house. Although I didn't know it at the time, this would become Joan's room when she moved here in February, 2019.

I had drawn out plans to convert a room being using as a theater room into a bedroom. That room had double French doors which I planned to remove and close that opening with a wall. Joan had been given the idea to recess the "new" wall (where the French doors had been) a few feet, making an alcove for my tv and sound equipment. The door for the bedroom would be on an adjacent wall. 
 
The plans looked fine to me and to Scott (the man who was doing the work). Scott removed the French doors and made an opening for the new door. Then he taped on the floor where the alcove wall would be built. We both looked at it and saw no problems. He planned to start building the alcove wall first thing the following morning. 
 
But at 4am that morning, I was awakened and had such a desire to go look at the construction area. While looking at it, the Holy Spirit strongly drew my attention to where the new door location was. Because of the alcove, the door would only be able to open part-way. 
 
I was stunned! and began praying, asking God what to do. 
 
James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 
 
Right away I was given an idea to modify the shape of the alcove.  I taped on the floor where the wall would be with this idea and found that there would be plenty of room for the door to open fully! It was a small change, but it completely took care of the problem.
 
And, interestingly, this change created a much more attractive alcove than I had planned. 
 
In every way this plan was much better than what I had envisioned. And I was shown to make this change before building of the wall had started. 
 
After Joan moved here, it became clear how critical it is that the door open fully, not just for everyday use and for moving furniture, but also for Joan, who must use a walker or wheelchair which need to go through the door.   


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
I found myself singing this hymn earlier today. 
 
REVIVE US AGAIN 

1. We praise Thee, O God! 
For the Son of Thy love, 
For Jesus who died, 
And is now gone above.
 
Chorus: 
Hallelujah! Thine the glory. 
Hallelujah! Amen. 
Hallelujah! Thine the glory. 
Revive us again.
 
 
2. We praise Thee, O God! 
For Thy Spirit of light, 
Who hath shown us our Savior, 
And scattered our night.
 
3. All glory and praise 
To the Lamb that was slain, 
Who hath borne all our sins, 
And hath cleans'd ev'ry stain.
 
4. Revive us again; 
Fill each heart with Thy love; 
May each soul be rekindled 
With fire from above.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers 
 
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments; for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil.

  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
 Isaiah 38:17  Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but Thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for Thou hast cast all my sins behind Thy back.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Romans 8:26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
 
27 And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯