Tuesday, April 2, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
 
 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

Psalm 23:1  The Lord (the Word) is my shepherd;  I shall not want.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in
glory by Christ Jesus
(The Word).

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Psalms 143:8  Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in Thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto Thee.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
1 Corinthians 15:33  Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston

Right after I woke up this morning, I realized that I felt uneasy in my mind. Rather than getting out of bed and going downstairs, I stayed in bed and started thinking about the things making me feel this way.
 
I then took each issue and began talking to God about it until everything I could think of had been covered … pouring my heart out to God. Then I got up and went about my day. 
 
Doing this pays such big dividends in the way it helps us and settles us, as we talk with God, as we used to do with our best friends, before we were born again. 
 
Psalm 62:8  Trust in Him at all times; ye people, Pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us.
 
He knows our concerns before we tell Him but, by turning to God, talking it over with Him, we are showing God that we trust Him to help us and that we know He knows the best possible way for each situation to be dealt with. 
 
He truly is a place of refuge, a place of safety, for us, as He gives us the wisdom to deal with our daily lives and as we follow His instructions to us.
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

John 14: 26-29  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away , and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto My Father; for My Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Back when my daughter was living with us, she had driven us to the local Walmart. When we got home I discovered that my keys were missing. I thought about just calling there to see if anyone had turned a set of keys in. But I prayed and felt I should drive back and check. 
 
On the way there, I was reminded of a situation when I’d driven with my son to a gas station, then took my son someplace. I discovered that my wallet was gone, and prayed that I would find it and nothing important be stolen. I went back to the gas station and saw my wallet on the ground and some of contents strewn about. There didn’t seem to be much hope, but everything was there …. money, driver’s license, etc. This helped encourage me about the current situation.
 
When I drove into the Walmart parking lot I thought about going in at the first entrance I came to, but decided to go to the place where we had parked earlier, which was by the second entrance. 
 
There was a big truck parked in the space we had been in, and there on the ground were my keys. Amazing! I think it would’ve been easy for the truck’s tire to be right on top of the keys.
 
I was so grateful to be led to the right place and find my keys pretty easily.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
2 Timothy 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  
 
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯