Monday, April 8, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.

πŸ’₯  Joan Boney

In Revelation 2 & 3, Jesus sent messages to   the 7 churches in Asia.  

The church at Sardis was especially bad.  But even as bad as it was, there were some "worthy".

Revelation 3  Jesus says:

4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with ME in white: for they are worthy.

5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before MY Father, and before HIS angels.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Romans 2:10,11
 
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
 
11 For there is no respect of persons with God. 

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
1 John 4:4   Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
One afternoon shortly after I retired, I planned to go for a bike ride. While in the garage to get my bike, however, I kept having the thought to go check my next-door neighbor's garbage can, to see if it was still out.  (Jim was a widower who lived by himself.)

At first I ignored this thought since I really didn't care if Jim's garbage can was out.

But then I realized it was the Holy Spirit bringing this thought.

So I looked toward Jim's house and was surprised to see his garbage can at the end of his driveway. Jim typically watched for the garbage trucks to empty his garbage and then he would take his can into his garage right away. I knew the garbage truck had come in the morning, so it was surprising to see Jim's can still out. I wondered if maybe he had had an appointment that day and hadn't been home since the garbage truck came.

Then a thought came to go to the garbage can. When I walked to Jim's driveway, I was surprised to see that his newspaper had not been picked up. The newspaper came very early in the morning and Jim looked forward to reading it each day. Surely he would have picked it up before going anywhere.

Since Jim was hard of hearing and couldn't hear his doorbell, I went back to my house and used the telephone to call him. There was no answer and I left a message asking Jim to call me back.

I planned to wait about an hour and if he hadn't called by then, I could take the key I had to his house and go check on him. (Jim had seemed irritated once before when I had called to check on him, so I was reluctant to go into his house to check on him if there was any chance he was just gone for a while.)

But then I heard very clearly from the Holy Spirit "It won't do any good to wait".

So I immediately took the key and let myself into Jim's house, yelling as loudly as I could who I was and that I was coming into his house, so that I wouldn't startle him.

Then I heard a very weak voice call for help. The voice was so weak that I had a hard time finding where it was coming from. I finally found Jim on the floor of his kitchen.

Jim had fallen down some steps the previous evening and was unable to stand, so he had pulled himself to the kitchen to try to reach the telephone, but had been unable to do so. He had no hope of help until the Holy Spirit led me to go into his house and find him. (I told Jim how the Holy Spirit had led me to find him.)

I called for an ambulance right away and he was taken to a hospital for medical care. 
 
Each time I think of this I marvel in God.  I had no idea Jim needed help, but God did.  And HE led me to go find and help Jim.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.
 
Guide: to lead, steer, direct in a course or show the way to be followed. 
- Guide implies intimate knowledge of the way and of all its difficulties and dangers.
- Lead implies showing the way and often keeping those that follow under control and in order.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Isaiah 54: 17   No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord; and their righteousness is of ME, saith the Lord.
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
John 14:2,3
In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 27:14  Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. (note: wait on The Word)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯