Thursday, April 4, 2024

Podcast: God blessed the end of Job more than the beginning

 
 
 
 
Job the prophet of God suffered many things and endured and at the end God blessed Job greatly.

Job 42:10  And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Often there is a period of suffering for prophet's over the word given to them to deliver.  And they often suffer loss.  But God, in the end, restores the prophet and gives him more than he had at the beginning.

12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

13 He had also seven sons and three daughters.

14 And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.

15 And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.

16 After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.

17 So Job died, being old and full of days.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I suffered a good deal over the messages I delivered in the 1982 period concerning wrong doing in ministries.  Some radio stations put me off the air.  Offerings decreased by a good deal.  People left me, even my own staff.  For more than 20 years, I decreased in the ministry, but some radio audience continued and I communicated with them by US Mail and cassette recordings for 15 years, until Internet came. 

(Even during those years, I lacked nothing.)

Then in 2012 (March) ... God gave me a dream showing me to start writing a blog 

In this dream, a woman was singing to a small group of people.  It was "a little voice" but it was a nice little voice.  And God showed me to start a blog and to begin speaking to people by exhorting the church on this blog.  It was a "little voice" but it was a nice little voice.

Where radio had cost approximately "$14,500" per month, the blog cost nothing and went all over the world.  

It began March 28, 2012 and we published daily, to date: 16,201 blog exhortations and 1,505,744 downloads.  "A nice little voice."

Books published on Amazon began in 2015.  These cost nothing to publish in paperback and e-book. Amazon has a free e-book program and certain e-books go out to readers upon request without cost in USA.  (small charge in other countries)

Then in 2020, God gave me a dream showing me to begin Podcasts.  This cost approximately $100 per year. (I purchased recording equipment for approximately $500.)  Uploaded from my dwelling to podcast host.  To date since February, 2020:  1517 posts and 93,200 downloads

(I no longer have to travel and distribution is far greater than radio days. At 86 years of age, I'm still able to do this all from my home. The blog and podcast messages are never censored and go all over this world daily for approximately $100 per year.)

Matthew 24:14  (Jesus says) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯