Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Podcast: God began teaching me Bible as I read the Word shortly after I was born again in 1975.

 

 
πŸ’₯  Matthew 24

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

One day, as I was reading this scripture, God opened my eyes to understand what I was reading.

Jesus was not saying that the human would come saying he was Christ.  Jesus was saying the human would come saying Jesus was Christ and because that person said that, he would deceive many.  For they often say "Jesus is Lord" but they do not actually do the specified WORD in the scripture.

So they will be able to deceive many and there will be much deception in the end time churches, the churches of the apostasy where scripture is discarded and personal opinions of humans is set up for the congregations to follow, opposite to the Word.

For example:

Matthew 5:32  Jesus said ... "and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

Antichrist in the churches says ... "God loves you and wants you to be happy.  Of course you can marry the divorced woman.  Jesus forgives you."

But when you sin willfully, there is no more sacrifice for sins.

Hebrews 10:26  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

Hebrews 6:4-6  For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put HIM to an open shame.

Antichrist in church groups twists scripture and removes some scriptures.

Each of us have Bible so we can pray, asking God to show us truth, and compare scripture with scripture, being born again and having the Holy Spirit in us to guide us.

But those who put themselves into churches without having the Holy Spirit will often go along with doctrines of antichrist.

1 Corinthians 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And they who say these false doctrines forget that God caused the 2 to become one flesh at the time of sexual intercourse.

I Corinthians 6

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith HE, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

(Divorce papers from a human court cannot separate one flesh.  They forget that.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The falling away in churches at the end times:

The apostle Paul says:

2 Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

In 1982, I was reading this scripture when God said to me:  "The falling away are not the people leaving the churches.  The falling away are the churches leaving the scriptures."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

"The Lord's supper" is not the partaking of crackers and grape juice at church.

"The Lord's supper" is the partaking, eating and drinking of the Word of God, Jesus, the Word.

As a young child, when we visited my aunt who was Church of Christ member, I would attend church with her when we were at her house.  It was explained to me that I could not eat the cracker or drink the grape juice when they passed it down the aisle because I was not a church member.

Later when I joined the church group and was baptized in water, then I was told to examine myself before I ate and drank "the communion" to see if I was worthy.

I Corinthians 11

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

But I was very fearful each time at church when they brought the "communion trays" down the aisle.  Because I didn't know how I was supposed to examine myself.

Years later, God convinced me that the Lord's Supper is the eating and drinking of the Word of God and that we examine ourselves by the Word of God and make corrections to our way of life by the Word of God and so we partake of the scriptures, examining ourselves.

God said to me:  Concerning crackers and grape juice, "You're no better off if you eat or drink these nor are you worse off if you do not eat or drink.  There is no power in crackers and grape juice.  The power is in The Word of God."

Jesus speaks of the cup of the New Testament.  (I Cor. 11:25)

By natural eyes I can see how man thought this pertained to crackers and grape juice, but I know God is speaking of the Word of God being "The Lord's Supper."

I have spoken this messages many times on various radio stations and have published this on our blog and on recorded Podcasts and in books published by Amazon.

I have always expected church goers to protest greatly since it is highly regarded as a Christian ritual in a great many churches.  I have been surprised that no one voiced an objection.  They really didn't seem to care one way or another although they often observed the eating of crackers and drinking of grape juice at their church groups.

I have noticed some who seemed to feel more religious, an emotional response of their flesh.  But no real power in their lives as the Word of God can have power if you do that Word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I often wondered about this scripture:

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Why didn't this scripture just say "Jesus"?

Then God showed me:  People say, "The Lord" without thinking the Lord is The Word.

When they read, "The Lord is my shepherd.  I shall not want."  (Psalm 23:1)  Often those people are not seeing that the Lord is actually "the Word" which they are to follow.

God taught me to view "The Lord" as "The Word", having respect and truth that it is really the Word that we honor and follow and not some wooden image of a man on a cross or some indistinct vapor without substance.

Rightly:  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

In all things pertaining to Jesus we should see it is "the Word" that is substance and life to us as we do the Word.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God taught me that to know if I am going the right way, to measure what I do by the following:

Matthew 11:28-30

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

People often yoke themselves to something that is very hard to do and if they achieve this they take great pride in that which "they did" in life.

This is pride of the flesh and is sin in the sight of God, although you might gain headlines in the worldly newspapers!

But truly, the way of God is opposite from the pride of man in what he accomplished.

Philippians 2

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon HIM the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, HE humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯