Saturday, June 24, 2023

πŸ’₯ God sends HIS Word to us by HIS Holy Spirit and HE leads us, showing us what to do.

 
Avoid conjuring with your own reasonings.  Let God show you.

We can depend on God.  At some point, God will make it clear to us what we should do.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After I pray, sometimes God opens my eyes immediately to see what to do.  Other times I have to wait.  

In the l990's, I built a house in Clovis, New Mexico (USA).  Unknown to me, the contractor changed the size of the kitchen to be able to get the house plan to fit onto the lot.

The kitchen floor space was such that if my mother and I were working at the same time in the kitchen, we kept running into each other.

I asked God what I should do.  Every time my mother and I were in the kitchen at the same time, I silently prayed again, asking God what to do.

One day, I went into the kitchen and I saw immediately what to do.  

There was a walk-in pantry in the kitchen.  I could move the pantry to the attached garage and put the refrigerator in the space where the pantry had been.  This instantly opened the floor space in the kitchen and there was no more problem.

(It cost relatively little to do this and the workers were available for the job.)

God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.  (Mt. 11:30)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2022, Pam Padgett was diagnosed with bladder cancer.  The doctor told Pam she would have to have 4 chemotherapy treatments followed by surgery to remove her bladder.

(Pam asked God if there was any other way to deal with this problem other than removing her bladder.)

One day, Pam was reading some information given to her by the chemo pharmacist.  There was a statement from the cancer society saying:  "A combined treatment of chemo with radiation treatments may be as effective in dealing with this cancer as surgically removing the bladder."

Pam felt God had answered her prayer showing her another way to go in dealing with this problem.

Her doctors did not recommend this treatment in Pam's situation.  But they agreed to do this if that is what Pam wanted.

The treatments began in mid-December and went through mid-January. In April, 2023, they did 2 tests to evaluate the results of the chemo/radiation treatments.

The cancer was gone!  Both exams showed no sign of cancer in Pam.  (And she still had her bladder!)

To read the full report of Pam's story and how God led Pam step by step:  Click here.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When we turn to God and HE shows us what to do and we do HIS Word, it works!

The gates of hell cannot stand against that Word sent to us by God!  (Mt. 16:17-18)
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯