Saturday, June 17, 2023

Podcast: Recognizing the ideas that are sent by God

 
 
 
I once asked a young woman this:  "After you pray, how do you recognize those ideas that are from God?"

(She seemed shocked:  I'm not sure that she knew some ideas are from devils and some ideas from our own fleshly desires and are opposite to the will of God.)

James 3

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


Matthew 11  (Jesus says:)

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

If something is overly expensive, very complex, very difficult I always know I have yoked myself to plans of this world or humans.  For God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

Back off and pray, asking God for wisdom if that plan is too hard or would drain you of all your money and cause you to go into debt.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯