Sunday, June 11, 2023

πŸ’₯ A spirit working to try to get us to be with unbelievers.


Comments by Joan Boney:

Last night we went for a drive.  I noticed a "pulling" and I almost said, "Let's drive by our neighbors house and see what is going on."  (This neighbor has shown herself to us as a lesbian.)  God even warned Pam about this neighbor in a dream.

When I got to my room, I was reading the Bible chapter printed in the blog, and a spirit tried to lead me to think we should visit with unbelievers.

But the Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture:

2 Corinthians 6

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be MY people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you,

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And I was reminded of the following:

Hebrews 10:25  ... exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Beware of spirits that will try to lead you opposite to scripture.

Revelation 12:12 ... Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The devil would, if possible, pull us away from the way God has shown us.  The Holy Spirit keeps us by bringing to our mind the WORD.

It is a battle.  We must deliberately choose to cling to the Word given us by God.

Yesterday I heard this from God:  "Why would you care who is president of the USA any more than you care who is CEO of IBM and other corporations?"

I really don't care.  Our kingdom is not of the world.  We belong to God and HE provides for us in all things by the Word brought to our mind by the HOLY Spirit.

Focus on The Word brought to your mind by God by HIS Spirit.  Look up those scriptures.  Keep yourself by that which God gives you.  It is the Word that saves us.  Jesus even chose to go to the cross to fulfill the scriptures!

Matthew 26  (Jesus said to Peter)

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to MY Father, and HE shall presently give ME more than twelve legions of angels?

54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Choose the Word.

These are more dangerous times than we think.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯