Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Podcast: God said to me, "You can do this."

 

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

In 2018, I fell at my house in Texas where I lived alone.

I was badly injured.  My left hip and left wrist were badly broken.  I couldn't move without great pain.  I was about 6 ft from the nearest phone.  I lived alone.  No one was due to come to my house for a week.  I would likely had died there on that floor except for one thing.  God gave me a word.  

As I tried to crawl the pain was so great that I would move about 1 inch and stop.  I almost fell unconscious.  I was 81 years old at that time.

God brought a word to my mind by the Holy Spirit.  God said:  "You can do this."

It took me about 4 1/2 hours to inch myself to a phone.  But I could do that because of the word which God spoke to me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯