Thursday, June 15, 2023

πŸ’₯ God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

 
Matthew 11  (Jesus says)

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

If something I'm about to do is very complex, or overly expensive, or very difficult ... I know it is not a plan of God.

When I moved to Colorado in 2019, I needed someone to set up my sound system.  I called a person in Denver and talked with him and he began describing the previous set ups he had done and they were mind boggling in complexity and difficulty.

I knew he was not the person I wanted to work with ... because of Mt. 11:30, God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.

God taught me this as a new Christian.

Also James 3 teaches us a lot about the wisdom that is from above.

17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯