Monday, June 12, 2023

Podcast: The World wants to be free to sin. The Word leads us to be free from sin.

 

 
Matthew 7:13-14  (The Word says) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The Word leads us into an abundant life.  Flesh and devils lead us in ways of destruction.

John 10:10  (Jesus, the Word says:)  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: 
I (the Word) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 14  ( Jesus,The Word says:)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in ME  (in the Word).

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I (the Word) am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯