Friday, February 11, 2022

πŸ’₯ Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)

 
People put their trust in humans because they can see humans.

But God knows the future, humans don't.

Hebrews 11:27  (Concerning Moses)   By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing HIM who is invisible.

That which God says in the Bible or to us personally HE will do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

In 2018, I fell at my house in Texas.  As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house to take me to hospital, I heard this:  "You'll never see this house again."

I knew that was God speaking to me.

For the next 2 1/2 months I was in rehabilitation hospitals.

I put my house up for-sale immediately.

One of our church members said to me:  "I don't see how you can do this."

I replied:  "Because I've heard from God that I will never see this house again."

Later as I prayed for that house to sell, I would often say to God:  "I know it is YOUR will for this house to sell for YOU told me I would never see this house again.  Please bring the buyer to purchase the house."

Concerning prayer:

I John 5

14 And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

15 And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

The house sold in May, 2020.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In mid-June, 2020, I was considering putting new upholstery on the front seat of my 25-year-old car when the Holy Spirit said to me:  "Or you could just buy a new car."

"That's right." I exclaimed!  

The money from the sale of the house in Texas was in my checking account at the bank.  I had the cash to pay for a new car.  

That night, God gave me a dream.  "I bought a new car."

That next day I bought a new car.

I was 82 years old at the time.  But because of that which I heard from God I had faith that I would not need that amount of money in the future and also I could see the will of God for me in this car situation.

Faith is anchored on that Word that we hear from God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯