Thursday, February 3, 2022

πŸ’₯ Obtaining wisdom from God.

 
Here is a promise for us from God written in the NT Bible.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

If we don't know what to do, ask God for wisdom.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

How we can recognize the ideas that come from God.

Matthew 11:30  (Jesus says)  For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

If something is complex, difficult, overly expensive, I know I don't have God's wisdom on the matter.  I stop all plans and pray again, asking God to give me wisdom.  HE always brings me another plan.

If there is any deception in a plan, I know I am not going in God's way.  I stop and ask God for wisdom.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯