Saturday, February 19, 2022

πŸ’₯ Jesus says "Because iniquity (of the last days) will abound, the love of many will wax cold. Matthew 24:12

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

In December 2021, I encountered a problem with allergies.  I began, during that time, to feel my desire toward reading the word of God slipping.

I called out to God for help.

A few days later, God reminded me of the way HE dealt with me after I was born again.

God gave me a new heart and a new Spirit on August 5, 1975.   For the next five years God careful taught me as I read the Bible.  God took me through the entire Bible, both Old and New Testaments.

God confirmed to me in many dreams and through many people that I was called of God for the work of the ministry.

I closed my secular business on July 31, 1979, to free myself to "go into the ministry" to which God had called me and prepared me since 1975.

For the next 5 1/2 months I remained at my apartment and waited to hear from God.  I supported myself from the sale of the merchandise from the business.  And I continued reading the Bible and attending church and attending the prayer group and our Bible class during that time. I did not try to get a ministry job at any church.  I just waited for God to show me what to do.

I waited from July 31, 1979 through January 10, 1980.  

I didn't try to find a paying job at any church.  I just waited.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night.  I was awakened by a very loud trumpet-like voice which spoke 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

KWJS turned out to be a radio station.

I said to God, "Are YOU showing me to go on radio?"

Then I said to God, "I wouldn't know how to do that."

The Holy Spirit brought this thought to my mind which showed me what to do:  "Call the radio station manager."

That morning I called and asked to speak to the radio station manager of KWJS.  

I said to him, "God might be telling me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

The station manager told me to make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to him and if I fit their broadcasting he would offer me a contract.

I prayed, asking God what to put on the radio broadcast.  God reminded me of a scripture so I began speaking that scripture and exhorting the church on that subject.  Then I was reminded of another scripture as I was recording the audition tape.  So I began exhorting the church on that scripture.  I just followed that brought to my mind by the Holy Spirit speaking those scriptures and concepts, following the Spirit of God as I spoke.

I recorded the audition tape that same morning and mailed it that same day to the radio station manager at KWJS and within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on radio KWJS.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As God reminded me of this, I thought of God's perfection toward me in training me for the 5 years prior to putting me on radio.  God's way and timing was perfect.  And my love toward God and HIS Word was made even stronger than it had been before the physical illness of the allergy attack which struck me in early December 2021.

So if you feel your love for the Word of God beginning to decrease, call on God and ask HIM to help you.  As God helped me, God will help you.  And God knows exactly what help we need to light that fire toward the Word of God in our hearts!

Jesus says:

Matthew 24

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Call on God for help.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯