Friday, February 18, 2022

πŸ’₯ Strong hook to "gambling" being put before our eyes on TV as never before.


A very big change in TV within the past year is advertising by gambling associations luring individuals to bet on sporting events, both professional and college events.

I'm certain many more people are being lured into gambling now than they were a few years ago because of these TV "offerings".

But years ago, I saw a scripture which I desired to live by and I feel God keeps me by that scripture.

Genesis 14  

21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

When I read this many years ago, I said to God:  "I want my life to be like Abrahams.  I want my possessions to come through YOU and not through man."

And after praying that and purposing that, gambling offerings of this world became repulsive to me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯