Wednesday, February 2, 2022

πŸ’₯ Remembering to pray. Peace through prayer.

 
When a problem arises, it is so important to remember to pray immediately!

Do what the apostle Paul says:

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

If you have any care or concern, that shows you have failed to pray.

Each time we pray over a concern, that shows we are putting our faith in God.

Recently I had a tooth cleaning appointment.  I prayed that there not be any pain and that nothing would be done to me that didn't need to be done.

Also I usually pray that God protect me from Coronavirus.  I wear a mask into the office but have to remove the mask for the dental work.

I seem to always remember to pray when I have to go into a doctor's office.  

I certainly don't want them to do any thing more than has to be done.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯