Tuesday, February 8, 2022

πŸ’₯ Dream


Comments by Joan Boney:

Last night (2-6-2022), I had the following dream:

I was working somewhere and everything went so well.  There were some blind musicians and I said:  "That's no problem.  Jesus will heal them."  And HE did.  People were happy and showed no envy at all.  They just did their work that was assigned to them.  There was no weakness and all were made whole so we could be totally free.  It was heavenly and a great joy.  In fact it was heaven.  And the people wanted to talk with me and they came and sat with me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Revelation 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people, and God HIMSELF shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And HE that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. 


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯