Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Podcast: Prophesy given to Ezekiel: God will cleanse HIS people

 

 
 
The New Testament Church:

Ezekieal 36   (God says)

24 For I will take you from among the heathen,

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

28 ... and ye shall be MY people, and I will be your God.

29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After I was born again and changed by God, I no longer wanted to be around the people I had once been around.  Now I wanted to be with the church people.

I no longer worshiped the idols I had previously worshiped:  fame, ambitions, and such.  I just wanted to know things of God.  So I read the Bible and went to church and put myself with church people.

God put HIS heart inside me.  I wanted to know God's thinking concerning matters at hand.  I wanted to do those things HE said to do.

God gave me a new heart, HIS own heart.  I was very different from that person I had been previously.

I was now born again by God, a new creature.

II Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says:

John 3

3 ... Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

(You cannot "see" the things of God until you are born again and are given a new heart and a new Spirit.)

5 ... Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 ... Ye must be born again.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯