Wednesday, February 9, 2022

πŸ’₯ One of the first things God told me after I was born again.


Comments by Joan Boney:

I was born again August 5, 1975.

At that time I owned a small business in Dallas, Texas, an American Indian Arts business.

I read the following scripture during that time:

Romans 13:8    Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

And I felt God was saying to me:  "Get out of debt and stay out of debt."

Immediately I asked God to help me to do this.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another scripture which stood out to me was the following:

2 Corinthians 6:14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Before I was born again, I had allowed an unbeliever to loan me $6,000 for merchandise for my business.

After seeing this scripture, I wanted to eliminate that financial yoke that I had made with an unbeliever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As I went forward, I set my heart to get out of debt and stay out of debt and to unyoke myself to unbelievers.

I prayed for God to give me wisdom in how to accomplish these goals.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As I went on buying trips to the reservations, I used only the amount of money that I had from the sale of merchandise.

And I always prayed for God to show me which items to buy.

On the next buying trip, I made selections of jewelry for the shop.  Jewelry was the main item that we sold at that time at my business.  But my attention was drawn to an old Navajo rug that was sitting in the room where I had been buying jewelry.  The rug was $500.

I kept trying to walk away from that rug but I kept being drawn back to it.  Finally I bought the rug.

I took the rug to a rug appraiser in Albuquerque.  She said:  "Joan ... you really lucked out on this rug.  Most of these old rugs are worthless but this is a good rug and it will increase in value in the future.  It is worth $1500 now, but you should set a price on it where it won't sell and keep it, for it will go up in value."

I returned to Dallas where I had the rug rolled up next to the wall in my apartment.  A man called me to come look at the jewelry that I had just brought back.  He said to me:  "What is that?"  pointing to the old rug.

I explained it was an old Navajo rug that I had just bought.

He said, "Let me see it."

I said:  "Oh ... I don't think you'd like that."

He said:  "Well ... let me see it."

I rolled the rug out onto the floor.

He asked:  "How much?"

I replied:  "Five-thousand-dollars."

He said:  "I'll take it."  and he began writing out a check.

I was horrified!  I never overpriced merchandise.  I protected the customer.  

He insisted on paying for the rug immediately and he handed me a check for $5,000.

I told him I was not going to cash his check for a week.  That way if he changed his mind he could bring the rug back and I would give him his check back.

I never saw this man again.  I deposited his check and paid off my debt to the unbeliever.

This one transaction enabled me to get out of debt and freed me from the unbeliever!

I've never been in debt again.  And I have never yoked myself to unbelievers since that time.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


I continued to operate the business until God showed me to close the shop to go into the ministry.

All the merchandise was debt free so I had that money to use for my apartment and personal needs.

From July 31, 1979 to January 10, 1980, I stayed at my apartment and continued to study Bible and I waited for God to show me what to do.  I did not apply for any job at a church.

God had said to me:  "Stay free and serve ME."  So that is what I did.

I had no income nor prospects of income.  I lived off the money which accumulated from the sale of the merchandise from my business.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night when I was awakened by a very loud trumpet-like voice speaking 3 words into my ear.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote "KWJS" on a notepad beside my bed.  I felt these were call letters to either radio or television.  

I found this to be a radio station.

I asked God:  "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that.  I'm a writer, not a speaker."

Instantly I heard the following instruction from the Holy Spirit:  "Call the radio station manager."

That same morning, I called KWJS and asked to speak to the station manager.

He came to the phone immediately.  I said to him:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

As soon as I got off the phone I recorded an audition tape and took it to the US Mail and sent it that same day to the station manager.

Within 5 days I was presenting exhortations to the church on radio KWJS.

People began sending offerings.  I added another station in Oklahoma City.  Then when I had more money from offerings I added a station in Houston.  Within a year, I was on radio from Hartford to Seattle just as I heard in that dream.

I was very popular at first.  God had me record subjects of:  Taking thoughts captive; Dealing with destructive thoughts; Following God by HIS Spirit.

In May, 1982, God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

(I had no idea what that meant ... but very soon God was going to open my eyes to see.)

God showed me sins being committed by 5 big-time preachers on radio and television.

When I couldn't get the message to the ministers, God showed me to present the message on my radio broadcasts which included 15 radio stations from coast to coast in USA.  Then the ministers got the messages for their followers heard my broadcasts and told the ministers.

I received much hate mail from their followers.

Offerings decreased greatly.

Some stations put me off the air.

The radio station manager in Seattle said to me:  "Joan, you have many good messages.  Just speak those.  If you continue to speak these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

The Holy Spirit arose instantly with the following:  "George ... if I don't speak the message that I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

Luke 21:14-15  (Jesus says)  Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:  For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I never altered any message that I believed to be from God.

In March, 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to write messages on a blog, which I have done to this day.

In February, 2020, God gave me a dream showing me to record Podcasts, which I did daily from then until now.

Amazingly both the blog and Podcast messages go all over the world instantly.

None of the messages are censored and I speak what I believe God wants spoken on each message.

I have been able to do what I believe God told me to do:  "Stay free ... and serve ME."

I think this means:  "Stay free from the influences of man and speak what I give you.  Serve ME."

Galations 1:10  The apostle Paul said:  For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯