Saturday, February 12, 2022

πŸ’₯ Make adjustments to your own life as needed to endure with God to the end.

 
Luke 21   (Jesus says:)

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (over indulgence), and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

* Watch what you are doing.  Make adjustments as needed to endure in things of God.

A few months ago, I realized TV News was causing a negative influence needlessly on my life.  So I prayed and stopped watching the evening news, for the most part.  If I need to know something I am sure God will show me.  And if I need to watch a telecast, I'm sure God will lead me to do so.  I had much more peace when I stopped watching the TV evening news on a daily basis.

From time to time, God has led me to avoid certain individuals as they just devour me and consume me needlessly.  

The important thing for me to protect is myself and hold fast to the assignment that I have and anything that affects that assignment from God must be dealt with through prayer just like any other problem of this life.

Philippians 4:6   Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

* Pray always ... as Jesus says in Luke 21:36.

Each time we pray, we put our trust in God.

We connect with God each time we turn to God in prayer.

By connecting with God continually, we make ourselves  accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.  (Lk. 21:36)

So Jesus tells us to "watch and pray".

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯