Thursday, February 24, 2022

Podcast: Ezekiel 36

 
 
 
 
God says:

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Ezekiel the prophet spoke in the Old Testament concerning the New Testament Church that we live in today!

From this world and all its people, God chose each individual and revealed HIMSELF to us.  And God pulled us out of this world and caused us to have a new heart and a new spirit, HIS own heart and HIS own Spirit, changing us into to new creatures!

II Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Each of us who are born again experienced a miracle from God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The New Testament Church:

Hebrews 8  God says:

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; 

I will put MY laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to ME a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know ME, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Hebrews 10

9 Then said HE (Jesus), Lo, I come to do Thy will, O God. 
He taketh away the first, that HE may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man (Jesus), after HE had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till HIS enemies be made HIS footstool.

14 For by one offering HE (Jesus) hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that HE had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯