Thursday, February 17, 2022

Podcast: James 1:22

 

 
 
 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a new Christian in 1975, when I attended church I would be careful concerning the message which was spoken at church to be certain I was doing that message, doing that scripture.

Often I would come home and write down that scripture and think on it day and night and apply that scripture to my life.

God had shown me to do the following:

Joshua 1:8   This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

On this Podcast, examples of doing scripture are presented.

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯