Sunday, February 4, 2018

When they bring another doctrine, receive them not into your house.


Joan Boney ...  apostle/prophet

The apostle John instructs the church as follows:

II John 9-11   Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


*****



Several years ago, my neighbor came to me asking me if I would rent him my spare bedroom for the week-end.  He said he and his wife were having guests in to celebrate their anniversary and they have an overflow and needed more rooms.

I told him I would not rent him the room but he was welcome to use the room.

He said his wife's daughter and her friend would be staying with me.

I had a strong STOP ... a check in my spirit ... "Her friend?"   what does this mean?

When I asked him, he said she is lesbian and her "friend" was her lesbian mate.

I told him I could not have that in my house.  

He said he didn't approve of them either.

I told him if there is a married couple who needed the rooms, they could stay.

He left and I never heard from him again.

Because I know what the Bible says about homosexual and lesbians, I cannot allow this in my house nor can I wish them "God speed".

Romans 1:25-27    Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.


*****

Several years ago, my cousin, her husband, and their two adult-aged sons, came to my house.

As we sat down to dinner, they began talking about Alan's new girlfriend.  She was a divorced woman.

As I recall, I got up immediately from dinner table and got Bible and began reading the words of Jesus to them.

Matthew 5:32    whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

I began warning them.

In no way did I wish him well in this.


*****



A deacon in a Baptist Church owned a concrete company.
  They were doing work at my house.  He came in to visit with me.  Within a very few minutes, he began talking about sex and how we needed sex and God knew we needed this.  (This man was married and I was acquainted with his wife also.)

I got up immediately and went into the other room and brought a Bible back and began reading the following verse to this man.

I Corinthians 6:18   Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

He left my house.

Later I heard this man had done this with other women also.  His church group continued to allow this man to be a deacon in their group.  Incredible!

I Corinthians 5:11;13       But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

...  Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.


*****

When we know the Holy Scriptures, we are not deceived by the evils of humans.

We do not go along with that which is opposite to scripture for to do so is antichrist.

Neither do we allow sin to reign over the Holy Scriptures when someone brings sin to our attention

We uphold the Holy Scripture.

II Timothy 3:13-17    But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 


*****
   
Cling to the Holy Scriptures.

Uphold the Holy Scriptures at all times.

The evils in the end time are incredible.  And the evils in the apostate church are rampant.

We do not go along with them nor wish them well.  We oppose them, clinging to the Holy Scriptures.

Know the Bible.  It is salvation to our souls in the evil time.


*****