Tuesday, February 20, 2018

They who want to live in past and go back to their childhood in their thinking.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The last time I spoke with my 86-year-old cousin, she told me it would mean so much to her if I would come visit her.  (She lives 350 miles away from me.)  

I told her I might do that, when I found it would mean so much to her.

But then I was reminded of something else she said and by these words I felt God showed me not to go there for all she wanted to do was return to her childhood and she wanted things that would help her remember the past years.

She said:  "After all, you only lived two blocks away from me."  (when we were children)



*****



What God wants us to do is to live so we can go forward.

Paul instructs:

Philippians 3:13-15    Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.


Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.


*****