Friday, February 9, 2018

Glorify God


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In many of the Psalms there will be a line which says,

Tell the works of the Lord.  Marvel in the works HE has done.

Each time I read such, I stop and think of many of those works I've seen God do and also of many of the words of instruction given me by God by HIS Spirit.

And I love to tell of these works.

Each time we tell such, we glorify God.

The people who belong to God will rejoice when they read what we share.

The people not of God will not want to hear these things for they want to glorify humans.

But we speak, glorifying God, by telling what God has done in our lives.


*****

Here is one of the great things God did for me recently.

Something unpleasant happened between me an another woman.

I dreaded the next time I would have to be around her.  I kept turning to God asking for help each time the thought of her came to my mind.

Often "imaginary" conversations plague us as to what might be said in future.  I know we cannot and should not plan such.  I committed this to God in prayer.

But I kept being plagued by thoughts about this woman.

Then by HIS Spirit God gave me the solution.

"Just think about the thing she does which is good."

I did that and the negative thoughts stopped coming, and the fear and dread left!


*****

Psalm 34:19    Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

I Peter 5:7    Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.


*****

Things happen and things are going to happen.

The solution is being diligent to turn to God in prayer with each trouble and concern of this life.  And have faith that God will give you the Word which shows you what to do when you need to do something.  Wait on HIM.

*****