Monday, February 26, 2018

This is the Holy Spirit speaking.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There are times in our lives that the Holy Spirit rises up in us and speaks through us and we and our listeners are both shocked.

My cousin's husband died.  She called me to tell me of his death.  She said they were going to his grave to put flowers on his grave.

I said, yet not I but the Holy Spirit spoke through me:

"Who are you trying to impress?  Thurman is dead.  The dead are asleep.  He won't know if you are there at his grave putting flowers on his grave.  So who are you trying to impress?"

She was totally silent for a few seconds.

Then she said, "Then it really doesn't matter where we are buried."

"Right!"  I responded.

For one brief second, God illuminated HIS truth to her.

(This might even be enough to save her for we are saved when God opens our heart to hear the truth and when we acknowledge God this way.)

This cousin has always been a very difficult person.  Even from the time I was a child my mother warned me to be very careful about what I said to her for she became offended so easily.

When I think of that which came through my mouth to her, I am shocked that could have happened.  That is something I would never have said to that cousin.



***** 


I was once playing golf with two women, a Church of Christ woman and a Methodist woman.

The Methodist woman began speaking about people who judge other people.

Out of my mouth came these words:

"If you judge someone is judging, aren't you judging?"

She gasped!  It was like a balloon that is filled with air being pierced by a sharp needle.


*****

In the 1980's, God had given me some judgment messages which I spoke on my radio broadcasts in USA.

The radio station manager in Seattle said to me ... "Joan ... you have many 'good' messages.  Just speak those.  If you continue speaking these judgment messages, I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air."

Instantly, out of my mouth came the following words from the Holy Spirit:

"George ... if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message, and I may as well be off the air."

*****

Luke 21:14-15    Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.


*****

James 3:14-16     But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.


We keep our heart with all diligence by taking matters to God in prayer when we are offended and by letting God establish HIS truth with us.

If we try to speak when we are offended evil will come through our mouths.

Even when we are correcting people in the way of God, our heart toward them must be right otherwise we can sin in giving the correction.

We make our heart right by turning to God and laying the matter out before God in prayer and by asking God to forgive us if we have been wrong about the other person and by asking God to give us peace in the issue at hand.


*****


The Holy Spirit often changes our direction that we have set for ourselves.

My cat, Samantha, died.

I was not planning to get another cat for I was so old I felt the cat would outlive me and then what would become of the cat.

The night Samantha died, I was crying out to God:

"I need help.  Please help me."

Immediately I heard:

"Get on Internet and purchase a Siamese cat."

This is exactly what I did and all the grief over Samantha left immediately.

God gave me the plan that was best for me, changing my plan.


*****

A woman in our little church group, awoke recently with the following word of instruction.

"It's time to get a dog."

God knows what we need.

I believe a dog would be such help to her.  She likes animals and she is good with animals.  She lives alone and a dog will give her companionship and something to care for.

But the enormous comfort is knowing this word is what God sees as good for her.  For that will work!

When we have a word from God we have the foundation we need to go forward.


*****


James 3:17-18    the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


*****