Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Going in a way which will allow us to store up treasure in heaven


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


With the time we have remaining on this earth, each of us need to go in a way here which allows us to store up treasure in heaven.

This may require an adjustment on our part.

Last December, 2017, I had a "flu" type problem. I told our church group I was having this problem knowing God might lead someone to pray for me. 

A man in our group owns a health food type store.

He began telling me products I needed to take and what I needed to do. He sent 2 over-the-counter items to me.

Here is a copy of email I just sent to this man.


(email) ===========

You wanted to help me when I was ill and you did what you thought would help. 

You meant me good! 

Here is something that can help you for all eternity and can allow you to store up treasure in heaven while you still have time to do so on this earth.

When a person comes into your store and asks you for something to help them with a physical problem ... as they start telling you of their problem, if you begin praying immediately asking God for wisdom, and then recommend that which God brings to your mind, this will work to both help the customer and will cause you to lay up treasure in heaven for reward from God.

If we fail to turn to God and recommend something, we will likely suffer loss for that which we said will be of our own thinking.

I Corinthians 3:13-15 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

============

Let's briefly examine the work you did to help me:

1. The yellow product: I tried it immediately, inhaling it. My tongue began to swell. When a plant or chemical affects me negatively, I have a physical reaction. My tongue swells. I believe this shows me I have an allergy toward this.

2. Telling me to get into tub with Epson salts: This idea had to come from your own flesh for God knows I cannot get into tub and God would not have led you to tell me to do this.

(I had an accident in 2010, falling over a box. In hospital during surgery, bone shattered in my leg and I have never been able to use a tub since that time. Have to use shower.)

============

So immediately you need to make this one small adjustment in your way of life. 

Ask God for wisdom, depending on HIM and not on yourself. 

Lay up treasure in heaven while you still have time to do so and be blessed for that which you do on this earth.

=============

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

(Each of us must do this!)

Also God gave me the following scripture concerning this matter:

I Corinthians 8:2  if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.


(end of email)


*****


I was born again in 1975.

God started training me to seek HIS wisdom.

This subject was so important to me that I took the Bible I was using and wrote the following at the beginning of each chapter.

"Remember to ask God for wisdom."


*****


When a person says to me, "I want to ask you something ..."

As that person is speaking, I am praying, "God give me wisdom."


*****


As we go though this life, each of us store up a certain amount of earthly wisdom.

We often think we know something based on that which we have learned as we have lived on this earth.

Sometimes we are "puffed up" by that accumulated knowledge and we may even think the knowledge we think we have applies to every person and to every situation.

This is dangerous.

I saw from Bible God told David different things to do concerning two problem which looked the same.

Once David was getting ready to lead his army into battle and he sought God and God said to him, "Don't go up."

Another battle, God told David to go up and fight.

By this, God taught me to seek HIS wisdom on each matter.


*****