Sunday, February 25, 2018

Psalm 81:5


This HE ordained in Joseph for a testimony, when he went out through the land of Egypt: where I heard a language that I understood not.


*****

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Several years ago I was in France.

I sat there by the river and it seemed so peaceful as other people walked by.

Then I realized it was peaceful because I couldn't understand the language and didn't know what the people who passed by were saying.


*****



Most of the time when I watch television, I have to mute the sound.  I can't stand their wisdom.  I can't stand hearing their praise of humans.  Their words trouble me.

For us, the church ...

Ephesians 4:29    Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Edify: means to build, as in building your house.  In our case, it means to build spiritually.

Is that which I am about to say going to build the other person spiritually in the way of God?

Let this be our guide!


*****

One night this past week, I had unusual pain.  I thought it was likely because of the change in weather.

Then I realized that is what I've heard people say.

It is not in the Bible.

Therefore this cannot be trusted as truth.

I want to build my house on what God says, not on the sayings of man.

Then I remembered the following which is in Bible and is sound information and we can repeat this without shame for it will stand through time.

Genesis 8:22    While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.


*****

Build your house on that which God says.

Share what God says with others.

By this we glorify God... and we justify ourselves.


*****