Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I did not expect sin to be in the church groups.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was so thrilled to be born again when it happen to me August 5, 1975.

I joyfully attended a church group  ... thinking everyone there was as I was ... excited about being a Christian!

In one of the church groups, they had a Sunday school class of singles.  

I had no idea any of the men in the class would be evil.

One man ask me for a date.  I can't recall where we went but afterward we returned to my apartment where I made coffee.

As I came out of my kitchen, my date was standing there waiting for me.

He was completely naked!

I grabbed my car keys and fled my apartment.

This man even called himself a minister and said he was called to be a minister.

I had no idea such things as this happened in the church.

However when I was 15-years-old, a young man in the Church of Christ group tried to get me to have sex with him.  This was even before I was born again.

I can't imagine how evil these men are in the eyes of God.  They have to receive greater damnation when they hide out in churches for prey.


*****

I Corinthians 6:9-11    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (homosexuals), nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.


15-20    Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith He, shall be one flesh.

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee fornication.  Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.


*****

At one point, I played golf.

A man at the golf course became very friendly toward me and offered to help me.  He was much better at golf than I was.  He had 2 teenaged children, a boy and girl, who also played golf.  We sometimes played together.

At one point, he invited me to go out of town with him and his son.  The son was playing in a golf tournament.  I didn't go with them.

This man often came by my apartment.  He was always friendly and didn't seem out of line.

One day another man revealed to me this man was married.  I was shocked.  I had trouble believing this.  But it turned out this man had a wife at the time he was approaching me.  He and his wife went to church and the other man said he often sat with them at church!

Of course, I was horrified.

We just don't expect such evil from men in our church groups.

I'm sure some younger women are very taken in by these men who attend church.   I was certainly deceived by their good appearance.  If I had a daughter, I would warn her that evil can be sitting there in church and not to be deceived if it surfaces in the church group.

But I know the Bible and as soon as I realized what they were doing, I fled.


*****