Wednesday, February 28, 2018

God helps us.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Pam Padgett's dad died in January, 2018.  

Pam didn't know if he was born again.  He was raised Baptist but changed to Catholic after he married a Catholic woman.

God gave Pam a dream a few days after her dad died. 

In this dream:  it was as if her dad was her brother. 

God was likely giving Pam an assurance that her dad was born again and one of the children of God.

In the dream her dad said to her, "You've always been there for me."

This statement would fight any guilt that might try to come upon Pam.

Also in the dream, it was revealed to Pam that her mom has the helps she needs.

So Pam wouldn't have to fret over her mom who has been left on this earth.

Certainly we, who are of God, rejoice over the way God knows our needs and helps us.


*****

Several years ago, I received a Birthday Card from a woman and in the card she told of the many things she had been doing with her husband, and her daughter, and her grandson.  And she told of her plans for Christmas with her family.

As I read this, immediately I heard these words from the Holy Spirit:

"You are dead and your life is hid in Christ."

"That's right,"  I cried out.

Had I not heard that from God, I think what this woman said would have pulled me down emotionally for I have no earthly family and I had no plans with anyone for Christmas.


Colossians 3:1-4    

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.


*****

God brings help to us in ways we have never imagined and when our help is from God we have real help, genuine comfort.

Therefore commit yourself to God and wait for HIS help.


*****