Friday, February 16, 2018

BOOK: Dreams From God


E-book:  $.99
Paperback:  $4.99
(USA Prices)

Order from:  Amazon.com


*****


4

God Shows Us The Truth Through Dreams


In 1979, I had a terrifying dream and like Daniel I was upset several days over this dream and at first I didn't know what the dream meant.

In the dream, a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a group of people and one chair was vacant on an aisle. I went into the room and sat down and began listening to the man who was speaking.

A second man rushed into the room and went to the front of the room and said: "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."

After he said that, I looked out the window to see what was happening.

There was a tall, yellow civil defense type warning speaker and out of it was coming a poisonous gas which I knew would kill us.

The shocking thing was the gas was coming from our own speaker which was supposed to warn us. Instead it was poisoning us.

I looked at the man sitting next to me. He was sitting up in his chair looking directly at the man who was speaking. His eyes were open. He had big smile on his face ... but he was already dead ... he was a corpse!

I looked around the room and saw all the people who were listening to the man who was speaking were dead. And as I sat there listening, I felt myself beginning to fall asleep.

It was many months before I understood what this dream meant.

I was at a Wednesday night service at the church I attended at the time of this dream. All of a sudden, it felt like I was surrounded by dead people. Everything felt dead to me. The people looked like they did in that poison gas dream.

I got up and went to Ladies Room and began talking to God. I said to God, "I think YOU are showing me to leave this church group. I'm going to get into my car and drive away but if you want me to return I will."

(The church group was Word of Faith, Robert Tilton, pastor.)

God didn't want me to return. HE began showing me some serious errors in doctrine being preached at that church. And then I realized this was an example of the poison gas dream. The speakers who should have been warning us were killing us with their doctrines. And if I sat there among them, I would fall asleep and die.

Since that time, I've seen many church groups like this. They fail to correct the people. They teach a type of "I'm OK, you're OK" doctrine. And as a result of no correction, the people in the congregation fall asleep.

And I have seen preachers even add things to the Bible. Each time I witnessed this, I would go to the preacher (in private) and show him the Bible and he would not correct himself. He just got angry with me and tried to accuse me. I've never yet seen a preacher correct himself when he was speaking things not in the Bible.

A prophet once told me she would go in to speak to groups at churches and she knew the message would cause them to be angry so she would speak for several minutes about other things and lead up to the message. As she spoke leading up to the message she noticed the people in the congregation seemed to be asleep. But when she began the warning message, they awoke and got mad at her.

They ran Jesus out of town because of the message he was speaking.  Lk. 4:29-30 ... concerning Jesus ... And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the city, and led HIM unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast HIM down headlong. But HE passing through the midst of them went HIS way,

They did same to Peter and Paul.

And when we speak those things given us by God, we will often find a type of persecution.

But it is the job of a real minister of Christ to speak truth of God, warning the people to turn from ways of the flesh and ways of corruption and to return to the way of God in the Bible.

It will cause the congregation to be gassed to death if the speaker speaks a message that is poisoned with false comfort.


*****