Friday, February 16, 2018

Build yourself up in the faith


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is important for each of us to focus on those things God has said to us.

We build ourselves in the faith when we review that which God has said to us and that which God has done in our lives.


*****

Has God commanded me in that which I am doing?

As I think on this,  I am reminded of the following:

* Being taken into heaven twice shortly after I was born again and being merged into the body of Jesus.

*  January 10,1980 ... in the night while I was sleeping, a loud trumpet-like voice blew 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"   causing me to go on radio and exhort the church.

* March 2012 ... dream in night showing me blog and causing me to begin blog immediately and exhort the church by the blog on Internet

And I encourage myself by the following scriptures:

I Corinthians 15:58   Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Hebrews 3:13    But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10:25    exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


And I think on the poison gas dream which God gave me in 1979 which showed me the apostasy that had already come into the church, announcing this apostasy.

In this dream, destruction was everywhere.

A man was speaking to a group of people.  I went in and began to listen to him.  Another man rushed into the room and said:  "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

I was very shocked at what I saw.

There was a tall pole and a yellow civil defense type warning speaker was on top of this pole.  Out of the warning speaker was coming a gas which I knew was poison.  It was coming straight toward us.

The speaker that was there to warn us was the instrument that was being used to gas us to death!

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  He had a big smile on his face and was looking directly at the speaker but this man was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked at the other people in the room and saw they were dead also.

And as I sat among them, listening to this man who was speaking, I felt myself growing sleepy and I knew it was killing me also as I sat there.

God was announcing to me that the end-time apostasy that had to come before Jesus returns was already there in the churches.

II Thessalonians 2    NASB    Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

(The churches fell away from scripture and set up another doctrine and this allowed the apostasy and the man of lawlessness into the churches.)

KJV  8-12   And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****


As I think on the calling of God on my life and the things God has done by taking me into heaven and by giving me various dreams and understanding of the scriptures, I have strength to share these things with the church today and to keep doing the work.

It is important for you to think on the things God has said to you and the things God has shown you so you can continue to observe those things.

While I have a call of God on my life for the church, you might have as assignment in your family ... For each of us, it is important to fulfill that which God has given us and to keep faithful to that calling.

We do this by thinking on those experiences we have had with God in our own lives.


*****

Deception today is rampant.


Sometimes an idea will come into our mind.

It can seem like a good idea.

But is that idea from God?

Pray for wisdom.


James 1:5    If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

After you pray, give time for God to establish your thinking.

Be diligent to walk in truth.


*****