Thursday, February 22, 2018

Telling that which God has shown us


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It is not so much what we do that is important ... but what we hear from God is important ... for what we hear from God reveals the Spirit of God in us.

What we do may or may not be the Spirit of God.

Many things seem good ... those things God says are good.

Ministers often write me telling what they are doing ... but they never tell me what they have heard from God to do.  When they just tell of their works this way, I seriously doubt God has shown them to do all these things they say they are doing.

Matthew 7:21-23   Jesus says:    Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many
will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Unless God told us to do that "good work", the work will be a work of iniquity though humans may think it good.

So tell what you've heard from God to do ... that tells everything.


For example:
* When my cat died, I cried out to God, "I need help."  Immediately the following from God came to my mind:  "Go on internet and get a Siamese cat."  The grief left.

*  One day, I saw a truck loaded with firewood and I thought how much I would like to have wood burning fireplace and as I thought on this I heard:  "You can have wood fireplace."  I had never before considered changing my gas logs to wood until that thought came which I believe was from Holy Spirit.

*  I made mistake in TV I purchased.  There were lines of distortion on the screen and nothing I could do removed them.  One day, I was trying to adjust the set when the thought came:  "You don't have to put up with this."   That was right.  I had money and could replace the TV and no longer be troubled.  The TV was only one year old and I had never considered replacing the unit until I heard this word which I believe to have been from God.  Immediately I went out and bought another TV and discarded the defective unit.

*  In 1980, in the night, a loud trumpet-like voice awoke me with 3 words ... "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ...  by this, God showed me to go on radio, exhorting the church in ways of God.

*  In 2018, my cleaning lady began telling me I should have flu shot.  She said everyone should have flu shot.  I was upset each time I thought of her doing this because I want God to lead me in what I do and I had already settled this matter through prayer.  I turned to God for help and I heard:  "Just think on that which she does well."  (Cleaning ... she is very good in cleaning.)  Every time I thought on what she does that is really good, the thoughts of what she did that was not good vanished.

*  In 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog on internet to exhort the church in things of God.

*****

Instead of telling what you are doing, tell what God told you to do.

This glorifies God and shows the Holy Spirit in you.


*****