Monday, February 19, 2018

The Lord is a shield for those who belong to HIM.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 3:3    But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

When we stop and think of the times God has shielded us and protected us our faith is extended and enhanced.

Consider those times HE has protected you through dreams, through scripture brought to your attention by the Holy Spirit to show you the way to go, and by specific words of instruction put in your heart and in your mind by God.

As you think on these things, your faith in God is helped.


*****


Some of the things brought to my mind about the ways God has shielded me are as follows:

Various scriptures have shown me not to continue with churches where they changed scriptures.  

By a dream, God showed me I could not go out through my cousin's house.  After my mother died my cousin wanted me to move to the city where she lived with her husband and adult aged sons.  She said "the boys" would be such help to us.  But I had been warned by God in that dream so I knew not to move there.  I know I was shielded by God.

One of my neighbors had set herself to attack me because I had spoken against lesbians.  (Romans 1:26-27)  Her daughter was lesbian.  I didn't realize she was going to quarrel with me when she said to me, "I want to talk with you."  She said she would come over to my house that night.  I turned on the porch light for her and prepared refreshments and waited.  But she never showed up.  A few days later, I realized she was not coming over for a cheerful greeting but rather to verbally attack me.  I believe God stopped her.  I've never seen her since that time and that has now been 2 or 3 years ago.

These are just a few of the many ways God has shielded me.

If you will stop and think of some of the protection God has given you, you will be helped.


*****