Thursday, June 1, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations


Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Volume 6 ... #14
Enter At The Strait Gate


I find it so comforting to read the following instruction which shows us the way of life for us through God and keeps us safe as we live on this present earth.

Jesus said:  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  Mt. 7:13-14



*****

God loves us so much that HE gives us the word of exhortations showing us the way to go on this present earth.  We "overcome" each time we see that instruction and go according to that instruction.

The Spirit of God reminds us of various scriptures showing us what to do as we deal with problems.  This is "the way" for us.



*****

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on.  A man was speaking to a room filled with people.  I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole.  A gas was coming out of the speaker.  I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people.  It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group.  But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive.  He was already dead!

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.


***** 
God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979.  The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today.