Sunday, June 11, 2017

BOOK: Exhortations


Amazon.com
e-Book & paperback




Volume 6 ... #24
Sexual Sins Are Different From All Other Sins, 
says the apostle Paul ...

I Cor. 6 ... Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith HE, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
 

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.


*****

In 1985, a deacon in a Baptist Church tried to convince me to have sex with him.  He said, "God knows we need sex."  (This man had a wife.)

I took the Bible and read I Cor. 6:15-20  aloud to this man.  He left my house. 

The apostle Paul explained ... I Cor. 7 ... Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

*****

In approximately 1952, I was baptized in water at Church of Christ.  A young man who was a member of that church tried to get me to have sex with him.  I refused.

*****

In 1981, I attended a church group, Word of Faith, and a man in that group said he was a prophet.  He tried to force me to have sex with him.  I broke loose and fled my own apartment, leaving him there with the apartment unlocked.  I watched until his car was gone before returning to my apartment.

*****


Sexual sins are different from all other sins, says the apostle Paul. 
(I Cor. 6)

Much of the secular world today approves fornication so long as you practice birth control.  They view sexual intercourse as a "preference" of humans, much as you would choose to go on a vacation or select a dinner.

I have found the church groups to practice various sexual sins inside the church itself.  

Most church groups today approve divorce and remarriage in the church group.

This is done even though Jesus spoke "another doctrine" concerning divorce/remarriage.

Mt. 5 ... Jesus says ... 32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

3 forms of sin:

- the man who divorces a faithful wife causes her to commit adultery if she remarries.
- the faithful wife commits adultery if she remarries after divorce
- the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery

*****

The apostle Paul says ...

I Cor. 7 ... And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

*****

Mk. 10 ... And the Pharisees came to HIM (to Jesus), and asked HIM, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting HIM. 

And HE answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you? 

And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away. 

And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.  For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;  And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. 

And in the house HIS disciples asked HIM again of the same matter.

And HE (Jesus) saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.  

***** 

When you have sexual intercourse, you become "one flesh" with that other person.  (I Cor. 6)

This is a very serious truth!

Most churches today omit all scripture pertaining to this subject or they explain scriptures away to approve sexual sins.

This is antichrist in the church ... the churches falling away from scripture. 

The apostle Paul said the apostasy, falling away from scripture,  antichrist had to come to the churches before Jesus could return.

II Thess. 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

That which restrained antichrist in the churches was the scripture.  When various scriptures were removed antichrist moved into the churches and set up his own doctrines.  As long as scripture was there he could do nothing.  When scripture was taken away, the door was open for antichrist in the church group.

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.


I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen.

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking.  

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us! 


The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979.  The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 



*****